Car accidents are a frequent occurrence on today’s busy roads. Accidents of this type can be both stressful and time consuming to sort out so it’s important to appoint the right legal representive. We operate a No Win No Fee service and can arrange everything from replacement vehicle to compensation and rehabilitation.
Our job as your conveyancing solicitor is to oversee the legal process in either the sale or purchase of your property. Our experienced team of property solicitors will take the stress out of the transaction allowing you to concentrate on the more important things in like moving home.
Do you know where to turn in the event of accident at work? Your employer has a duty of care to provide you with a safe environment to work in. If you have been involved in an accident at work through no fault of your own, then our legal team are here to help. We can assess your work accident and advise you of both your rights as an employee and any compensation that you may be entitled to.
Being the victim of a failed medical or beauty procedure can leave you feeling alone. We are here to listen to your complaint and advise you of your rights as a consumer. Our first class medical negligence department will provide you with all the answers you need to determine your prospects of success
Has the property you occupy made you or someone in your household unwell? Damp properties can cause damage to your belongings but most off all can lead to serious health problems. Don’t delay contact our housing disrepair department today.
Have you been sold insurance alongside your credit card, accounts or mortgage? We can help you claim back your miss sold payment protect insurance, don’t delay contact our payment protection department today.
If you have been diagnosed with an industrial disease, or suffer with a condition that has been caused by your work, you may be eligible to claim compensation. Contact our Industrial Disease Department today.
Slips, Trips & Falls
What starts out as a simple shopping trip can sometimes end up in a local accident and emergency department. Slip trip or fall accidents are one of the most common types of accidents and can lead to serious injuries such as back problems, paralysis, broken bones and head injuries. If you have slipped or tripped through no fault of your own, then contact us today to find our if you have a claim for compensation.
Are you looking for help and advice in relation to family law? We understand family law can be a sensitive and difficult area to negotiate. We have a wealth of experience in this area and in most cases will offer a free no obligation phone call.
Disability Discrimination Claims Liverpool
It is unlawful to discriminate against workers because of a physical or mental disability or fail to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate a worker with a disability. Under the Equality Act 2010 a person is classified as disabled if they have a physical or mental impairment which has a substantial and long-term effect on their ability to carry out normal day-to-day activities including such activities as using a telephone, reading a book or using public transport. The Equality Act 2010 provides disabled people with protection from discrimination in a range of areas, including in employment and occupation.
This means that employers:
- Must not directly discriminate against a person because of their actual or perceived disability, or because they associate with a disabled person
- Must not treat a disabled person less favourably for a reason related to his or her impairment, unless that treatment can be justified; for example an employer may reject someone who has a severe back problem where the job entails heavy lifting.
- Must not have procedures, policies or practices which, although applicable to all workers, disproportionately disadvantage those who share a particular disability, unless these can be justified
- Must make reasonable adjustments in the recruitment and employment of disabled people. This can include, for example, adjustments to recruitment and selection procedures, to terms and conditions of employment, to working arrangements and physical changes to the premises or equipment
- Must not treat an employee unfairly who has made or supported a complaint about discrimination because of disability.
- Disabled employees are also protected from harassment. Harassment is unwanted conduct related to disability which has the purpose or effect of violating an individual’s dignity or creating an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment for that individual.
Employers should ensure they have policies in place which are designed to prevent discrimination in:
- Recruitment and selection
- Determining pay
- Training and development
- Selection for promotion
- Discipline and grievances
- Countering bullying and harassment
Disability Discrimination can be a very complex area. Here at Claims Liverpool we believe that knowledge is power, contact us NOW to speak to our employment law team who will be more than happy to provide you with FREE expert advice.
No Win No Fee
No Win No Fee arrangements (or Conditional Fee Arrangements; CFAs) ensure that if you do not win your accident claim, you do not have to pay your solicitor a fee. Insurance will cover you against the other side’s costs and expenses. If you win your no win no fee claim, you should receive your compensation free of any deductions, as your solicitor’s costs should be paid by the other side.
Call Us Now
Call us today to and one of our specilist solicitors can start your claim process straight away.
Start A Live Chat
Need an answer to your question quickly? Chat Live with our staff 24 hours a day.
Alternatively drop us an email with a brief description of your claim and we will get back to you within 30 minutes.
Have you been the victim of medical negligence? Then you may be entitled to compensation.